Do you know How To Make DIY PVC Chicken Feeder? PVC pipes are not just for plumbing, they are surprising perfect for making chicken feeders too. Using PVC to make chicken feeders are not only cost-effective but also very easy. These PVC Chicken Feeders are a must in your coop. Feeding your Chickens becomes super simple with these ingenious DIY PVC Chicken Feeders. It’s the closest thing that you can have as an automatic and no waste solution to feeding your chicken.
Making these feeders are very easy. We have found plans so that you can make your own for your home. You can even add a waterer. How exciting! So before we go much further, let’s look at the materials you are going to need. It really depends on the size of your feeder. The list below is an example.
- 12×12 inch 18 gauge piece of sheet metal,
- 1/4 inch metal/rubber cable clamps. Qty. 2,
- 1/4 x 5 – 1/2 inch Hex Bolt. Qty. 1,
- 1/4 – 20 nuts. Qty. 3,
- Ceiling fan weights.
- Self-tapping sheet metal screws.
- Tools, e.g. a Drill, some Drill bits, Tin Snips and Screw Drivers
How to make 3 different Chicken Feeders with PVC