Design a unique interior by adding decorative wall elements. These pieces bring creativity to a space. It is an extremely resistant and durable material, It is a plastic material known as Polystyrene, a plastic resin with excellent finishing and resistance, which can be applied inside the home or outdoors. the 3D Plates can be applied to smooth walls, drywall, steel frame, or even wood. With a contemporary design and practical, quick, and mess-free installation.
How installation is done?
Installation is very simple and the principle is very similar to wallpaper application. The panels are formed by boards, which must be fixed one by one to the wall using glue. Follow the steps below:
1. The boards can be installed even in a place exposed to rain as it is waterproof and can even protect the wall.
3 . Observe if the wall has lumps, holes, or large depressions that could jeopardize the quality of the installation of the plates.
4. Clean the wall with a damp cloth to remove impurities, dirt, and dust as this can affect the quality of the glue.
5 . With a measuring tape and a pencil, make two lines in the middle of the wall: a horizontal line and a vertical line. These lines will help guide you in fixing the boards, maintaining alignment.
6 . Use contact glue to fix the boards, applying evenly to the wall using a brush, and then to the back of the 3D board, and do not leave excesses.
7 . In the space between one plate and another there is always a crack and you can fill it using PVA spackle. In outdoor environments, use acrylic spackle.
8. Fix more boards until you complete the total number of boards you need to cover the wall you want.
9. If you don’t want to paint them, the installation will be completed after fixing the last plate and grouting the pieces.
10. If the installation is done outdoors, after fixing the plates, it will be necessary to paint the panel.
How to cut the boards?
We recommend using a ruler and a sharp knife to make the cutouts. With the help of the ruler, make a slightly deep mark on the board using the stylus, and once done, bend the board and it will break exactly in the mark you made earlier.
Which glue to use?
Contact glue. Regardless of the brand, always follow the glue manufacturer’s guidelines.
Which paint to use in the painting?
The standard color of all boards is WHITE, and they can remain unpainted if you want (except for facades), but if you want to paint, we recommend SATIN SYNTHETIC ENAMEL, and there are thousands of shades of colors available. We recommend using a spray gun when painting. If necessary, in the future you can apply new paint over the previous paint.