Before beginning to work on the plastering calculation, note down these general things
- Cement Mortar Ratio for wall plastering 1:6
- Cement Mortar Ratio for ceiling plastering 1:4
- Plastering thickness should not be more than 12-15 mm. If there is a need for an additional coat don’t do that at one go.
- Ensure you are using good quality of cement & Sand
- Also, ensure you are using a measuring box (not the head pan) for site mix
In This Video, We Will Show The How To Calculate The Quantity Of Cement, Sand, And Water In Plasterwork At Site