How to make an ideal long narrow kitchen design? There are always a few design solutions that could transform a long and narrow space into a stylish room. With careful planning and creativity, the design can work as an efficient and streamlined kitchen.
- The key to successful narrow kitchen design is functionality. Storage and working surfaces are such necessities that can be installed along both or just one wall.
- When it comes to design, choosing light colors is better if you’re looking to make the kitchen look and feel bigger.
- Install colored cabinets to contrast with the floor, opposite wall, or rest of the furniture.
- Go for bigger windows if the architecture allows or even install a skylight.
- Tuck a seating area closer to the window and still have a freestanding cabinet to keep all the tableware or function as a pantry