Sublime Cement: A Low-Carbon Solution Revolutionizing Sustainable Construction.
Sublime Systems’ cement receives ASTM C1157 designation
- Sublime Systems’ innovative product, Sublime Cement, has received the ASTM C1157 designation, a key standard for performance-based hydraulic cement.
- The attainment of this standard signifies a crucial change in the acceptance of low-carbon solutions in the construction sector, enabling Sublime Cement to be widely used.
Sublime Cement’s true-zero emissions approach
- Sublime Systems introduces an innovative electrochemical approach to cement production that eliminates the need for fossil-fuel-fired kilns.
- Their process functions entirely on renewable electricity and requires no additional carbon capture infrastructure.
Sublime Cement exceeds performance requirements
- Sublime Cement not only meets the stringent ASTM C1157 performance requirements but also exceeds many samples of Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC).
- This suggests a longer life cycle for the final products, making Sublime’s offering an attractive alternative.
Sublime’s low-carbon approach balances infrastructure needs and emissions reduction
- With a significant amount of infrastructure yet to be built to accommodate the growing urban population, Sublime’s low-carbon approach becomes crucial.
- It allows for the reduction of emissions while meeting the global need for infrastructure.
Sublime Systems plans for global impact on sustainable construction
- Sublime Systems is already in conversations with potential buyers and plans to have its first field pours in Q4 2023.
- The company aims to make a seismic impact on sustainable construction globally with its inaugural commercial plant set to be commissioned in 2025.